Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated line manager, with overall responsibility for all content for the platforms listed above and the teams who create it.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important departments for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the head of content to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO directors, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the portfolio.
The role will include leading, monitoring and development of staff, with full responsibility of the team’s delivery and personal development for the staff members within said team.
- Leading and developing the content and site management team skill set and work ability.
- Creating strategy for new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical to be executed by the department.
- Manage team workflow and product backlog.
- Helping the team find possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third party websites.
- Teaching and coaching the team to conduct outreach / content marketing for the sites & content.
- Working closely within ILL’s management group to execute growth across all segments.
- Ensure ILL’s social media channels grow and that email marketing campaigns are performed and improved.
- Proofreading content from other team members and holding continued development feedback to improve each team member’s performance.
- Project management.
- 3+ years working in online marketing and content production/promotion.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- 2+ years working with SEO or similar online marketing practices.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Previous experience recruiting and building teams a plus.
- Experience or high level of interest of social media/email marketing
- Excellent team and inter personal skills.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
- Previous management experience considered a strong plus.
- Ability to create and innovate new work flow practices
- Provide staff development and training for continued personal and company growth.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.