Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
Guts are looking for an enthusiastic designer that can continue to develop the much loved brand and capture the spirit and enthusiasm we all bring to work each day. You will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of creative concepts, and see your work come to life on guts.com, in our outbound communications and on partner sites. You will also be involved in the development of all new products and have a say in how they are presented to the market.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts for a variety of asset types based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to team members and managers.
- Contributing ideas and recommendations to the overall brief.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with copywriters, fellow designers, web developers, other marketing staff and managers.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Reproduce design works in different languages and formats
Who you are
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to effectively execute multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online application concepts and user experience concepts.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Have an understanding of HTML, CSS or at least understand the basics
- A thirst for making Guts.com a stand out brand – it’s all down to a fantastic attitude!
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.