Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The doors of Metrocity are now open and Highroller.com needs its next CRM star to help drive the growth and direction of CRM activities in all markets but with particular focus on Finland.
If you want to experience working within a start-up environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you! Oh, and if you think gamification and challenging boundaries of player experience are important, then you might have just found your nirvana.
What you'll be doing
To help drive our CRM activities you will have a strong interest in marketing strategy and entertainment, with a good understanding of the online gaming industry. Your creative ideas will translate into marketing campaigns aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
The final role will depend on your interests and experience, but will include some if not all of the following:
- Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Casino Manager - from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimising.
- Taking ownership of the main CRM engagement tool to help orchestrate multichannel and automated player journeys for onboarding and retention strategies and lead the development of adding more functionality over time.
- Localising content and the approaches used for segmented email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results.
- Suggesting ways to improve and optimize campaign performances through A/B testing.
- Managing the launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices.
- Assist in writing and localising copy for marketing and promotional materials.
- Report on monthly campaign performance as it relates to our KPIs.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant
Who you are
- Native Finnish speaker with good English speaking and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a CRM team
- Previous experience with Selligent or a similar CRM would be highly desirable
- A flair for creative writing
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
- Friendly and personable team player who is both flexible and open to new ideas
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.