Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Rizk are now looking for a imaginative English content writer that can provide sports content across all channels whether it is web, E-mail, SMS, Rizk news and general content and press releases. Rizk have developed a unique approach to our communication style and one that has proved very effective thus far.
We now need to see how far we can take this and to push the limits in everything that we do be it direct communication and interaction or SEO content Provision.
The scope of the role means that your creativity and ideas will be very much encouraged and warmly received. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be their expressive best in a fast paced, dynamic and creative environment within one of the fastest growing brands in igaming.
What you'll be doing
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging sports based content that our customers can relate to and that will boost interaction and engagement with our on site magazine.
- Assist in the CRM marketing and execution plan with timely and engaging content.
- Creation of SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in its implementation.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotional material, including newsletters, campaign sites and PR.
- Creation of content for our Affiliate partners to help further promote our brand.
Who you are
- English to a native level
- 3+ years content writing
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress
- Excellent Team skills
- Independent with a strong work ethic
- Passion for iGaming
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta