Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The aim of this role is to oversee, improve and develop the email marketing strategy and performance for Innovations Labs. Working in conjunction with the Business, SEO and Content departments to help create the overall email marketing strategy and execute on it.
This will include creating both overall product road maps for the email marketing channel, as well as performing successful deployment of email send outs, in multiple markets in accordance with both long term and day to day email marketing roadmaps and visions.
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our product performance, looking for all possible gains and improved output across on our already strong brand platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and communicate company email marketing strategy to operational management and content teams.
- Create week and month long channel roadmaps for send outs.
- Liaise with Sales team to coordinate key partner/accounts email send outs.
- Improve Innovation Labs's existing email marketing performance, execution, tools, process and suites
- Apply your project management skills through the full product lifecycle of email send out; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Work closely with content management team to create great copy for campaigns.
- Work with Sales, Design & technical teams to help define and improve the performance.
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment.
- Engage with stakeholders to fully understand their needs.
- Working closely with the SEM, SEO and Business Intel and Account Management team to optimise email send out and partner performance.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience directly working in Email marketing / CRM or similar.
- Basic Web Development knowledge.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven track record in either email marketing or CRM, preferably within iGaming.
- Experience with email marketing tools/ suites and programs.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach.
- Experience within iGaming highly preferred.
- Background in performance marketing preferential.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.