Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, Betspin, High Roller: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You will join the central CRM team. We play a pivotal role in helping internal brands setting up the best cutting-edge CRM campaigns. This role will support on all aspects of the CRM. You will support brand CRM teams and manage training when required to help brands to improve the customer Life Cycle. The successful candidate will play a major role in the ongoing development and implementation of extensive CRM tools.
What you'll be doing
Your role will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Provide expertise on campaign setup, planning, content, bonus tagging and execution
- Suggest and implement new campaigns and innovative programs
- Maintain and share CRM best practices with brand CRM teams
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer journey
- Provide expertise on CRM tools, internal and external and deliver training to brand either directly or through the use of third-party companies
- Liaise with brand teams to estimate training requirements and adapt resources
- Successfully manage the relationship with the brands and all stakeholders
- Deliver Central CRM campaign briefs and shares results
- Work closely with the CRM managers when it comes to planning and coordinating multi-channel or X-selling campaigns
- Manage the P&L of campaigns once the campaign has ended
- Work with other analytics departments and the analysts to deliver campaign analysis and learnings
- Prioritize business requirements and create prototypes and mock-ups
- Working across several innovative projects that are key to the company's success and business strategy
Who are you?
You have the ability to work well with multiple teams and a strong team player in a multi-tasking environment.
You are curious with exceptional project management, communication & interpersonal skills and passionate about learning and the sharing of knowledge with others.
- Proven experience in CRM from the online Gaming industry
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in roles such as CRM coordinator or similar
- Strengths working with cross-functional and with internal and external clients
- Structured execution when working in a fast-paced environment under tight timeframes
- Ability to maintain focus and resolve issues
- Motivated team player with a 'can do' attitude and willingness to go that extra mile
- Takes initiative, great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and other marketing testing methodologies
- Knowledge of campaign and bonus engine tools. Experience using CRM Tools is a plus
- Team player with project and change management skills
- Excellent English skills with effective oral and written communication skills
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let's talk about it.
Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community