Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The central CRM department play a pivotal role in helping B2C brands setting up the best cutting-edge CRM campaigns to improve customer Life Cycle and satisfaction.
We work on exciting analytics and CRM projects with various teams across GiG.
GiG brands have recently introduced Selligent as its new CRM system and the Central CRM department is now looking for a CRM operation Manager with strong technical Selligent knowledge to take this forward as part of a growing team.
The CRM Operation Manager will be responsible for the building and the execution of customer centric, data driven and multi-Channel LFC journeys within Selligent platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Operation Manager to join a technology-driven business and to work within a friendly office in Malta.
This is a high impact role providing the opportunity to be part of cutting edge cross-channel CRM initiatives but also for someone to be the operational owner for our CRM tools.
What you'll be doing
Your role will include:
- Building, automation and execution of CRM campaigns using Selligent platform in a “Test & Learn” environment to maximize performance over time and improve ROI.
- Support Brands CRM teams and central VIP department to build and execute Multi-Channel CRM journeys using advanced targeting and support them to integrate creative & contents.
- Work with internal stakeholders (IT teams, project managers) to deliver CRM integration projects
- Running reports on the customer behavior and provide insights on channel performance and operations reporting
- Delivering of CRM dashboards regarding campaigns performances (A/B testing)
- Introducing new CRM channels for interacting and engaging with customers
- Building of business cases and integrate new CRM tools to deliver new capabilities to drive automation, scalability
- Making recommendations for CRM analytics, tracking and tag management
Who are you?
You have the ability to work well in a dynamic, multicultural and multi-tasking environment and a strong team player.
You are curious with exceptional communication & interpersonal skills and also passionate about the sharing of knowledge with others.
- Strong knowledge and technical understanding of CRM platforms and their integrations (Selligent, Salesforce Journey Builder, Optimove)
- Proven experience in CRM analytical systems from the online B2C Gaming industry
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a large B2C organization with hundreds of thousands of customers, various products, Markets and Brands
- Experience in CRM Project management in a central role and a strong team player who can work well in an agile manner sometimes under high pressure!
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset with attention to details.
- Excellent Excel skills ideally have HTML skills.
- Ability to provide accurate strategic direction with attention to details
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.