Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customers. Supported by the CRM Manager and a CRM Planning Manager you will be involved in global promotions on the website, as well as tactical below the line communications to players. It’s an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
What you'll be doing
- Production and delivery of CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels
- Production and management of site based Promotional content
- Management of the Banner schedule and curating the Website Banners
- Translations and localisation advice where required
- Mastering thr CRM Tols and systems and educating those around you
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
- Fulfilling campaigns once completed, paying out bonuses and contacting winners where applicable
- Operating a test and learn methodology by conducting A/B and Multivariate testing
- Reporting on CRM KPI’s
- Optimising customer promotional Journeys and Experience
- Maintaining Lifecycle communications
Who you are
Some experience in a CRM role in igaming is a must, however this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded.
- Thorough knowledge of CRM including copywriting, email, SMS creation and processes
- A keen understanding of Sportbook and Casino
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure!
- Experience from the IGaming industry,
- Fluent in a Nordic Language is a plus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta