Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As a Norwegian Marketing Coordinator, you will have a strong interest in Marketing Strategy and Entertainment, with a good understanding of the online gaming industry. Your creative ideas will translate into marketing campaigns aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
What you'll be doing
- Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Casino Manager - from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimising.
- Producing and delivering commercial briefs, campaign plans and projections.
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials.
- Managing email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results.
- Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrate a multichannel and automated on-boarding and retention strategies.
- Provide excellent knowledge and understanding of the Norwegian market focussing on campaign performance, key events and customer behavioural trends.
- Launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices.
- Reporting on monthly campaign performance as it relates to the KPIs set - Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
Who you are
- Native Norwegian speaking, and fluent in English.
- A creative mindset in order to produce relevant exciting copy.
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a marketing team
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc).
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta