Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
The CRM Analyst role is responsible for the delivery of insights and analysis within the Central CRM team. You will be involved in global and complex analytics ( x-selling, churn prevention modelling, LTV modelling, segmentation, ..) It is an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion for analytics & statistics and an eye for details.
You will join the central CRM department within GiG. We play a pivotal role in helping B2C brands setting up the best cutting-edge CRM campaigns and to improve customer Life Cycle and satisfaction. By the way of data driven approaches we try to maximize customers LTV. We work on various exciting analytics and CRM projects with various teams across GiG.
What you'll be doing
• Extracting, manipulating and analyzing large dataset and database
• Working with other analytics/BI department to deliver and automatize models and share insights
• Support CRM teams and VIP department for targeting and to produce targeted CRM campaigns
• Delivery of punctual CRM dashboards and lists for CRM managers
• Delivery of advanced analysis (pre/post campaign analysis, ROI measurement, A/B testing, segmentation, predictive modeling, LTV calculation)
Who are you
You have the ability to work well with multiple teams and a strong team player in a multi-tasking environment.
You are curious with exceptional analytics skills, communication & interpersonal skills and also passionate about learning and the sharing of knowledge with others.
You should have the ability to analyze a situation from multiple aspects and find the best analytics solution.
• Degree (or equivalent) in the statistics, Math, Economics areas and proven experience in data analytics from the online Gaming industry
• Ability to deliver high quality analysis and to clearly communicate results to non-technical people
• Proficiency in data extraction and analysis of large datasets using SQL
• 3 years’ experience in Data mining and advanced analytics using statistical tools (Knime, R, or other)
• Experience in CRM tools and projects.
• Team player who can work well with global team
• Strong attention to details and ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure!
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.