Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, Betspin, High Roller: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The central CRM department play a pivotal role helping internal brands to set up the best cutting-edge CRM campaigns and to improve customer life cycle. By means of data driven approaches we try to maximize customer’s lifetime value.
The CRM Analyst will provide dashboards, insights, data science and CRM expertise the business needs to make right data-driven decisions. You will be involved in global and complex analytics (X-selling, churn prevention and Life Time Value modelling, segmentation). This exciting and fast-paced role requires passion for analytics & statistics and an eye for details.
What you'll be doing
Your role will include:
- Support CRM teams and VIP department to produce dashboards and targeted CRM campaigns
- Help business manager to implement analytics solutions in a cost-effective way and communicating them clearly to stakeholders
- Provide contact lists for CRM campaigns
- Deliver proactive quick-wins and business recommendations based on actionable insights
- Coordinate the implementing of automated CRM and VIP dashboards and segmentations
- Deliver advanced analysis (pre/post campaign analysis, ROI measurement, A/B testing, segmentation, predictive modeling, LTV calculation)
- Working with other analytics departments to deliver analytics
- Create KPI reports, dashboards and advanced analysis based on business needs
- Prioritize business requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Working across several innovative projects that are key to the company's success and business strategy
Who are you?
You have the ability to work well with multiple teams and a strong team player in a multi-tasking environment.
You are curious with exceptional analytics skills, communication & interpersonal skills and also passionate about learning and the sharing of knowledge with others.
You should have the ability to analyze a situation from multiple aspects and find the best analytics solution.
- Strong academic background – BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science, Econometrics, or other relevant education and proven experience in data analytics from the online Gaming industry
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in roles such as Analyst or similar
- Ability to deliver high quality analysis and to clearly communicate results in clear and visual manner to non-technical people
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many sources, carrying out analysis and providing insight from the findings
- Experience in SQL and Google Analytics
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Experience in Data mining and advanced modeling (LTV prediction, Churn rates,, ROI etc.) using statistical tools (Knime, R, or other)
- Proven experience in CRM analytics
- Team player with project and change management skills
- Have a mindset that is both structured and service minded
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let's talk about it.
Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community