Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Everything we say and do at Thrills communicates something about us: the way the website look, how an image is photographed, how a TVC feels and, of course, the choice of words we use. As Thrills copywriter, you will be part of the Brand Team and will contribute to shape and maintain our brand identity with your magic words! You will work in a team of creative and happy people that will be eager to brainstorm with you at the office ... or around a drink!
What you'll be doing
- Drive the creative writing process and co-operate with Head of Brand on overall branding
- Own, revise and maintain the Thrills brand and content strategy
- Own the brand tonality and key messages, and safeguard the brand image
- Write English content for all own channels and for marketing campaigns
- Manage the English Social Media domains
- Implement SEO into content writing and set up best practices
- Create online marketing concepts together with the campaign teams
- Manage translation process
Who you are
Your desired skills and experience:
- Experience in brand building
- Experience in creative writing
- Experience in SEO
- A great understanding of online customer behaviour
- Creative mind for campaign concepts
- English speaker: native or bilingual proficiency
- Knowledge of Swedish language would also considered as an asset
- iGaming background is a bonus
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.