Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Thrills is currently looking for a Casino Coordinator who is knowledgeable in the Scandinavian market and is ready to make a serious contribution into our Casino experience and join a creative team of happy people.
You will be a core component of the casino team in myriad aspects, most notably by holding main responsibility for operational execution, first-line point of contact and assisting the Head of Casino to drive operational, product and marketing initiatives.
What you'll be doing
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Head of Casino and CRM Manager - from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimization.
- Producing and delivering commercial briefs, campaign plans and projections
- Liaising with the copywriters & translators to request, coordinate and approve content.
- Managing onsite, email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results
- Launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices
- Recommending improvements concerning operational tools and casino strategy to optimize overall performance and efficiency.
- Assisting the Head of Casino in preparing daily, weekly and periodic reporting to the wider business and upper management.
• Acting as internal first-line contact and advice for Customer Support, Risk, Payments & Tech departments, and where necessary duly escalating to management or other parties after initial assessment of issues.
• Responsible to set up games, the preparation, live switching and positioning of games on a regular basis.
• Covering for 3rd party contacts and relationships where necessary in conjunction with the Head of Casino.
• Reviewing and testing Thrills casino site regularly.
• Taking charge of the casino product and team when the Head of Casino is absent or indisposed.
• Rotating coverage with Casino & CRM Team for weekend, public holiday & after office-hours tasks that are continuously covered.
• Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant
Who you are
- Fluent in English as well as Swedish or Finnish language.
- A creative mindset in order to produce relevant exciting campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a marketing team
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc)
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
- Values frugality and efficiency, uses resources wisely and creatively
- Friendly and personable team player who is both flexible and open to new ideas
- A fan of casino games would be considered favourably
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta