Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
If you want to experience working within a startup environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you! As Betspin Acquisition Manager, you will be part of a small yet highly efficient team currently working on exciting and innovative projects.
The main purpose of the role is to drive customer acquisition for the Betspin brand's growth through online activity. This position requires an understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends in consumer interaction with digital technology. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a hands-on and dynamic role.
• Work with the Head of Brand and Central Marketing Team to develop and implement an online marketing strategy that delivers on our revenue and new customer targets
• Drive revenue via: PPC, Programmatic, SEO, Affiliate channels
• Set and define acquisition and conversion campaigns, from concept through to go live and post campaign analysis and reporting
• Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools in order to meet goals
• Work with internal and external partners to evolve marketing reporting, ensuring all necessary tracking is implemented, tested and working
• Work with internal marketing, product and tech teams to identify website and product enhancements to measure and maximize conversation rates
• Enable efficient and constant feedback between acquisition and CRM team.
• Maintain brand consistency across all channels and campaigns
• Create and execute a Social Media and Content Strategy
• Monitor and track competitor activity and ensure we are always one step ahead of the game
• Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and best practice standards
Who you are
• Demonstrable excess within marketing across: PPC; SEO; Acquisition; Display; Programmatic
• Able to demonstrate a "Hands on" approach to everything you do
• Gaming is desirable but not essential
• Expert knowledge of online marketing principles.
• Hands on Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
• Be comfortable with sales numbers and highly analytical
• Knowledge of online design principles.
• Strong communication, relationship and presentation skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: Sep 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.