Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiGMedia: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Account Coordinator assists the account management team and helps the company in building and maintaining relationships with GiG Media by understanding their development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards it. The successful candidate will be assisting in maximising GiG Media’s revenues and KPIs while ensuring high advertising standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from an account operation and management perspective as well as working closely with the other teams in the company such as the SEO, BI, content and development team.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting team members with day to day tasks and coordinating projects and activities as requested.
- Maintaining tracking systems for campaigns and online activities.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the operators.
- Assisting in maximizing revenues and other KPIs though successful negotiation and ac-count management.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders / Content Managers to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Assisting in negotiating and reviewing current deals and cooperation’s with GiG Media’s affiliate partners and identifying and negotiating deals with great new brands to promote on GiG Media’s Properties.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with the operators marketing and affiliate departments
- .Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve delivery and overall all quality.
- Attending and representing the company at different Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Assisting in delivering detailed KPI and market tracking and analysis.
- Assisting the management in making business related decisions based on the Business Intelligence gathered.
Who are you
2 + years of Affiliate / Account Management or a similar role.
Proven track record in KPI analysis, reporting and tracking.
Experience in Project Management, Account Management/Coordination.
Must be highly social and a great confident communicator.
Strong Analytical Thought Process.
Must be highly proficient in MS excel.
Highly focused, accurate & detail orientated.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.