Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
This role will be responsible for all Norwegian VIP customers of our B2C brands, focusing on building fantastic customer relations, developing new VIP customers and increasing overall player lifetime value. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
What you'll be doing
- Build strong relationships with our high segment customers, provide excellent service and provide them with an exclusive, tailored gaming experience.
- Ownership of local KPIs and responsible for the performance of local market.
- Taking ownership of escalated customer issues and identifying custom solutions.
- Assist the Head of VIP in managing the VIP life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximize player lifetime revenues.
- Work with the VIP and CRM team to localize promotions and campaigns for your portfolio of players.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that the bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations offered, are in accordance with business requirements.
- Hosting VIP events for your market.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and fantastic service.
- On request, actively take part and assist in marketing activities such as VIP events/seminars/conferences.
- Monitoring client base and provide regular reporting to assist identifying key opportunities and threats.
- Work very closely with the Compliance team to make sure we are offering our VIPs all the Responsible gaming tools for them to play in a fair and fun environment.
- Working closely with the customer support team (and the VIP experts) to provide streamlined service and to make sure the two departments work well together
Who you are
- Experience of direct customer management at least 2-3 years (customer service, outbound or account management).
- Preferably previous experience with handling VIP customer.
- Previous Igaming experience is a must.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Native Norwegian written and spoken.
- Excellent IT-skills especially Microsoft office.
- Happy and customer-orientated mind-set.
- Independent and able to use initiative to find solutions.
- Strong team player who is self-motivated.
- Passion for constantly improving and delivering the best.
- Great problem-solving skills, ability to take charge make a decision even under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta