Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
- To lead, coach and motivate a team of Customer Support Advisers (CSA) within the Support environment, to ensure that all performance targets are achieved and that individuals are developed so that they continually improve and fulfil their potential, whilst working to the agreed headcount.
- To communicate effectively with the team, peer group, line management, external customers and business contacts. Working as an effective member of the local management team.
- Ensure at all times that the team, provides first class customer service, and delivers a positive customer experience.
- To ensure adherence within the team to agreed Contact Centre procedures in order to ensure consistency of process and procedures, Inchcape guidelines and optimisation of operational efficiency.
What you'll be doing
- Quality Improvement Team Leader is updated daily with regard to CIA’s own quality monitoring performance.
Discretion and confidentiality is observed at all times.
- Completing the overall monitoring process, ensuring consistency in your application, accurate in your recording and timely in your feedback.
- Carry out work related to specific projects that may be generated as a result of the enquiry monitoring process.
- Identify operational standards from which measurement of quality improvement will be driven.
- Provide feedback to the GIG Gaming CS Leadership Team in order that everyone will receive Enquiry Quality results to discuss with their agents during regular coaching sessions & 121’s
- Highlight to the GIG Gaming CS Leadership Team any issues identified via monitoring process that may require immediate action to resolve or activity potentially damaging to the organisation.
- Identify those processes / methods of operation which can be improved, including liaising with Training Manager to implement any associated training that may be required.
- Work to a structured process which ensures the correct quantity & quality of enquiry monitoring is completed during each month
- Meet pre-determined operational Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify ways to improve the customer journey through the monitoring process, customer feedback & project work streams
- Coordinate and manage our knowledge web ensuring that services are user-friendly, in line with current promotions and terms and conditions
- Keep up to date with market/competitor services and implement new challenging ideas
- Consider customer experience when using our products on site and suggest changes where needed
- Update and maintain all the quality and knowledge tools used in Customer Support
- Amend all the internal procedures, process manuals and training material to maintain high level quality across the department
- Compile and distribute training feedback forms and quality surveys across the department
- Forge positive working relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
- Complete file audit of all adviser’s monthly basis and deliver to GIG Gaming CS Leadership Team
To develop self in order to increase personal contribution to the role.
- Focus on costs, process improvements and/or efficiency to contribute to the profitability of GIG Gaming.
- Reinforce the culture and core values of GIG Gaming through appropriate behaviours and actions
Who you are
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good general level of education, with a good standard of numeracy and literacy being important.
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions within GIG Gaming, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Thorough understanding of brands within GIG Gaming
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service or quality coaching is desirable although not essential.
Super grasp of the English Language (both written and English) and at least one other Nordic language such as Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian.
COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY:
- Be confident and articulate when liaising with leadership team during feedback sessions.
- The successful colleague will constitute an important link in the communication chain and will be required to function as both trouble-shooter and facilitator.
- The role requires lateral thinking to provide solutions to complex customer problems and to identify and recommend preventative measures within the feedback structure to prohibit repeat occurrences.
- The successful colleague will need to be able to interpret call quality standards and recommend action for improvements within the team structure.
JUDGEMENT AND DECISIONS:
- The role demands high levels of discretion and confidentiality. The successful candidate will have access to colleague performance records and will be expected to maintain privacy.
- The CIA will need high levels of integrity and must not demonstrate partiality or favouritism.
- Identify non-compliance to current processes, procedures and recommend solutions to GIG Gaming CS leadership.
- The successful colleague would be expected to work broadly without direct supervision on a day-to-day basis.
- The impact of poor judgment or decisions may have significant impact on the financial performance of the business.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.