Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Our Customer Support Team is the pulsating heart of our customer experience. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to provide an absolute world class customer experience?
Could you be the reason our players come back to our sites? If so – you’ve found your match! We are looking for team players who really understand our customers.
We want you to feel with them, win with them and when needed, help them! It is important to us that you care about the people you interact with, and that you have interest in building long term value relationships.
What you'll be doing
- To handle with customer enquiries in a real-time environment.
- To log all customer interactions within our system
- To communicate effectively with peer group, line management and customers.
- To maintain predetermined quality standards throughout all enquiries
- Handling enquiries through all enquiries channels
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified whilst dealing with customer enquiries using strong negotiation and cross selling skills
- Accurate data input
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information
- Meet individual, team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role.
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy
- Reinforce the culture and core values of GIG Gaming CS through appropriate behaviours and actions.
What we are looking for
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions within GIG Gaming, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Thorough understanding of brands within GIG Gaming
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service is desirable although not essential
- Swedish Speaking
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.