Join a Professional B2B Services team responsible for supporting a client base that makes use of a fully-fledged casino platform in a very exciting industry. Work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission critical 24x7 client operations.
The position is based in our Marbella office working closely with our NOC team in Malta, whilst also working with our customer facing teams in other locations.
This position is dedicated for night shifts only, 00:00 – 09:00
What you'll be doing
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of issues.
- Identify application defects; log the details and follow-up on the issues with the NOC team and provider(s).
- Ensuring issues are dealt with and within specified periods from our service level agreements and in accordance with the company policy.
- Investigate game issues, payments issues and site issues, escalating directly to the supplier where a resolution is not immediately possible.
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and advising on the solution.
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution.
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers.
- Liaise with Providers and other teams, following issues through to resolution.
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer.
- Occasional payment related tasks such as withdrawal processing could occur.
Who are you
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team(s) and stakeholders in the wider business is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team(s) objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do. Experience in iGaming is considered a big plus.
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Good technical knowledge
- Flexible team player
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to move to Marbella on a short notice
- Gaming experience of more than one year
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation package.
- Balanced working hours.
- Personal development opportunities.
- International vibe.
- Free fruit, coffee and more.
- Lots of sun, beach and and team building events!
We have a great team in Marbella. When we hire for new people, not only do we look after skills and expertise in language as well as product. We are also searching for the best People to hang out with. We’re in this together – let’s make sure it’s fun.