Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
B2B Support, payment processing, problem solving on every aspect of the platform while maintaining strong relationships with each of our clients and external suppliers
What you'll be doing
- Reducing chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse through methodical checking of withdrawals
- Ensuring payments made to customers are sent successfully and within specified time frames from our service level agreements and in accordance with the company policy
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience
- Support others on the team to manage case load
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- Investigate game issues, payments issues and site issues, escalating directly to the supplier where a resolution is not immediately possible
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Ensure Responsible Gaming policy is enforced across all white labels accurately and in a timely manner
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Assist Risk, Fraud, Payments and Verifications teams with their tasks as and when required
- Report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to line manager
Who are you
You tell us. But we normally like collaborative people able to work in a fast moving environment and blend easily within the team. Experience in online payments and especially iGaming experience is considered a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.