Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Do you like to challenge yourself? Do you like to think there is always some solution or idea that can be pulled out of a magic hat? If the answer is yes, then please read on. We’re looking for a bright Account Manager with a strong holistic view of the iGaming business to join our Marbella team.
What you'll be doing
As Account Manager you will be in charge of building and maintaining the relationship with iGC partners by understanding their operations, goal and development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards these. You will also share your valuable business knowledge and have great fun with an amazing team.
- Increasing and maintaining operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs are met according to their standards.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Negotiating and reviewing new product and services contracts as well as ensuring that those products and services are delivered.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with high end decision makers.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall service quality.
- Delivering Product Specific Trainings to all the operators included in the portfolio.
- Attending and representing the company at different International Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities of the operator and presenting the new products and services available to help them achieve such growth.
- Following up on operator’s projections and results.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Who you are
- Proven work experience as an Account manager and relevant iGaming experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven successful in handling large operators
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Eager to learn and always up to date with industry’s news and trends and able to translate those in specific business and technical requests for internal stakeholders.
- Online Sportsbook experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with a CRM or Business Intelligence tool is a plus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.