Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
Join a Professional B2B Services team responsible for supporting a client base that makes use of a fully-fledged casino platform in a very exciting industry. Work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission critical 24x7 client operations.
The position is based in our Marbella office working closely with our NOC team in Malta, whilst also working with our customer facing teams in other locations.
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team(s) and stakeholders in the wider business, is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team(s) objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
- Provide 2nd line support to resolve escalated issues
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of issues
- Identify application defects, log the details and follow-up on the issues with the NOC team and provider(s)
- Investigate game issues, payments issues and site issues, escalating directly to NOC and provider(s) where a resolution is not immediately possible.
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and advising on the solution
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Liaise with Providers and other teams, following issues through to resolution
- Define and implement enabling tools to run and operate efficiently
- Build internal knowledgebase and Q&A to help in acting faster on future issues
- Work as part of a bigger team to share knowledge, support each other and continuously improve together
- Constant communication updates to team members and manager
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer.
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Good technical knowledge
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Flexible team player
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to move to Marbella on a short notice
- Gaming experience of more than one year
What we offer
Team workers and cross functional collaborators. We don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. In focusing on your growth and development, we encourage innovation and 'getting involved'
Why would we consider you for the role?
- Collaborate on what unique qualities, strength etc you would bring to the role.
Key Internal Relationships
- Employees, Line Managers, Office Manager.
Key External Relationships
- Providers, Operators
- Good understanding in CRM tools, but not required.
- Certificates are an asset, but not required.
- Friendly, approachable, flexible and customer oriented.