Something about us
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Due to continued expansion of the technical writing function within the GiG Knowledge team, we are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Writer who can create great Product Collateral, for both internal and external audiences.
What you'll be doing
- Determine the needs of end users for technical documentation
- Create and maintain user manuals
- Preparation of release notes for external clients
- Ensure continuity of style and content across all documentation
- Review product enhancements and liaise with Product Owners and Developers
- Revise documents as new changes to the products are effected
- Organise and write supporting documents for products (e.g. sales/feature guides)
- Assist in implementation of a CMS, to create a single repository for all documentation and enable publication of material in multiple locations and formats
- Meet with SMEs in order to ensure that specialised topics are covered
- Provide guidelines for encoding and change management policies
Who are you?
You must be able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences and explain complex information in a clear and concise manner. You take technical information and translate it so that colleagues and clients understand it.
Detailed and Imaginative
You are detail orientated – Technical Writers create detailed instructions for others to follow, but you also need the ability to think about a procedure or product in a way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
You understand the importance of working with Product Owners, Developers and Account Managers to create material that supports their requirements.
You must be able to understand and then explain technical information. Experience in a technical role would be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree (or equivalent) in English, Communications or a related subject
- Technical competency, ideally hands on experience in a technical role
- Previous knowledge of iGaming would be advantageous
- Web design experience would be considered an asset
What we offer
Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community