Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
IGC is looking for a Project Manager to ensure smooth and timely delivery of product implementation
projects as well as a high quality service to our internal and external clients.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects both internally and external clients
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements and allocation.
- Developing high level and detailed project plans, assembling and coordinating project resources.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, evaluations and assessment of results.
- Being visible, vocal and objective, and actively driving agile development teams.
- Assisting with internal and external communication.
- Organising communication with stakeholder participating in the project
Who you are
- At least 3 years’ experience of demonstrating exceptional organization in a project management
- An appropriate university degree or other relevant training.
- Sound knowledge of Project Management principles. Particular knowledge of the Agile/Prince2/PMP
methodology would be an asset.
- Past experience within the gaming industry would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Strong project management skills & ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to detect and avoid potential issues
threatening to delay the timeline or impacting customer operations
- High sense of responsibility & A can-do attitude and uses own initiative to manage on a day-to-day
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and influence
decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.