Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
What you'll be doing
• Monthly payroll inputting and calculation
• Submission of engagement forms and termination forms to Job Plus
• Sending Payslips to employees / upload payslips to the employees’ HR portal
• Manage cash advances
• Manage the expenses refund process
• Tax issues and FS3 requests
• Be responsible for any query related to salary payment
• Any other duty related to the monthly payroll process
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.