Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The role will report into the Group Head of Payments and you will work closely with the Director of IGC. The role will cover both B2C as well as B2B requirements including migrations, implementing new providers, implementing new features related to payments and KYC etc.
What you'll be doing
- Evaluating and implementing payment methods for new markets
- Advising on possible website / payment gateway improvements
- Follow up on analysis and make sure improvements are realized via Front and Bank End platforms development
- Working with Risk and Fraud to lower risk levels
- Working with our payment engines on both B2B and B2C
- Meet with IGC clients to evaluate needs
- Work together with the Head of Payments to assess prioritization of needs
- Finding, analysing and solving performance issues with payment methods
- Setting up payments for on boarding of new brands
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.