Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Are you the one who everyone in your family and friends turn to when they have IT issues? In that case keep on reading. We are now looking for a Junior IT Systems Support to join our growing Corporate IT team in Marbella. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the computer network – based on given specifications – in a team-oriented environment.
What you'll be doing
When our staff is lost in the technical universe you will be the right person in the right spot. You will be working with everything from On-boarding/Off-boarding of new employees as well as dealing with all kinds of IT related requests in a timely matter. Furthermore you will be, among many things, be working with:
- Plan and implement hardware and software configurations and customizations
- Performe updates to keep our infrastructure sparkling and safe
- Assist with troubleshooting
- Develops, tests, and implements procedures for the efficient use
- Creates and maintains user accounts on various systems
- Maintains documentation of hardware installations and software system alterations for quality control
- Manages installation of software on the network. Answers and resolves queries regarding the operation of user accounts and printers. Assists other members of IT in the set up and usage of software and servers.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including backup support for other team members
Who you are
You get a kick out of helping others, so as a person you are open and social with excellent communication skills. We do appreciate a strong sense of humor. You think problems exist to get solved and that there is logic in all things. Technology is an second language to you and you throw your self over all new solutions and products on the market. Among many skills you also speak non- tech so all of our members of our staff can benefit from your services. Our team is a small lean machine so you enjoy teamwork as well as being able to work independently and with little supervision.
Last but not least you have 1+ years of experience working with IT Support, which maybe and hopefully have given your experince within:
- Microsoft Windows 32/64 bit system administration as main and basic knowledge of MacOS
- Familiarity with NAS storage
- Experience network troubleshooting - routers, switches and wireless access points. Sniffer experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of network topologies, protocols, routing, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP. NFS, Web servers
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Willingness to work in a flexible and adaptable manner
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.