Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Insights Manager role is a strategic role that will power the optimisation of the Guts business in 2018. We are embarking on an ambitious growth trend this year, and careful analysis of the business as a whole and its individual parts will be critical to our success. The role reports to the Managing Director.
Your analysis will be crucial for important decision making and you will become a key part of strategic decisions. You will be able to see your ideas come to life and monitor their success – and correct where necessary. You will work with BI and Data teams to socialise findings, and they in turn will support you with key skills and abilities where you need them.
What you'll be doing
You are provided the opportunity, and are expected to, be proactive, share your ideas, grow in your profession and assume responsibilities.
The role includes:
- Providing Business insights to aid data based business decisions
- Developing and delivering data driven multi-brand and omni-channel marketing strategy
- Translating ideas and business processes into technical specifications
- Working with the BI team to on board new tools and initiatives
- Definition, tracking and optimisation of performance marketing metrics
- Design and control of execution of customer behaviour experiments
- Campaign and Product analysis – uncovering and flagging opportunities to optimise our marketing activities
- Player analysis – micro and macro trends that can help optimise our marketing message
- Lifecycle analysis – giving actionable insights into our lifecycle treatments
- Budgeting and budget monitoring
- Bonus and rewards analysis – ensuring optimal spend
- Promotional support - producing data where required to run promotions – sourced internally and from 3rd parties / Deploying technical skills to support execution of promotions via internal and 3rd party channels
- Weekly, monthly and Quarterly reporting for management
- Project management (make stuff happen!)
- LTV and conversion funnel analysis
Who you are
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in roles such as Analyst, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst or similar. The right person is of more interest than the “right” number of years
- Understanding how data models work and fit together
- Confident with multivariate A/B testing concepts
- Have a mind-set that is both structured and service minded
- Ability to explain complex things in an understandable way
- A curious and confident nature
- Tech friendly and self driven
- Fluent in English
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta