Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming providers and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
What you'll be doing
• Administer HR-related documentation such as maintaining employee records
• Run monthly payroll & process information that leads to its completion
• Coordinate online web leave system.
• Keep track of all engagements and terminations and update records accordingly.
• Coordinate company benefits for new employees.
• Periodically meet with various suppliers to establish &/or maintain business relationship.
• Assist in the recruitment process
• Assist the rest of the HR team as may be needed from time to time.
Who are you
• Familiarity with business & payroll software systems such as Shireburn.
• Good knowledge of Maltese Employment Law.
• Strong computer skills, particularly excel.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work accurately and as part of a team.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: franklyn.brincat(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.