Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
GIG is on the look out for an experienced, commercially-oriented leader to lead our Business Development team.
The role represents a change in structure and focus for GIG Business Development team with new B2B business and existing business development at its heart.
You will ensure that our teams deliver market-leading products and solutions to agreed objectives and timelines by providing leadership, while using your judgement to encourage creativity and productivity. You should ensure that revenue targets on accounts are met while allowing the teams to function with confidence.
In this senior leadership role, the Head of Business Development will report directly into the Director of B2B Operations, whilst working closely with the GIG Leadership, Head of Sales and Marketing, B2B Operations leadership, Technology leadership and Product Owners to secure and grow our existing relationships.
The Head of Business Development will also be expected to manage the team to ensure they are taking full responsibility for the client’s P&Ls, maximising revenues and ensuring rigorous cost control. You will work closely and collaboratively with the management accountants - forecasting and reporting accurately on a monthly basis and focused on increasing our revenues.
What you'll be doing
- Delivery of all of the team's commercial monthly and annual revenue targets of each contracted client’s accounts
- Be accountable to the clients for GIG’s delivery of all activities, to the agreed standards, working in conjunction with the relevant internal teams
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation (identifying future talent and developing a culture of building relationships with multiple touch points with the client)
- Take responsibility for the negotiating and setting (as necessary), and the delivery, of business, SLA and KPI targets agreed
- Take responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness and timeliness of all reporting and invoicing as required by the client. (Including meeting notes, forecasting, commercial reports, market reports, steering meetings etc)
- Pro-actively develop excellent client management solutions and strategies to add to our customer proposition
- Development and management of team capability
- Ensure the team are delivering successful outcomes and delivering demonstrable ROI for our clients
- Build a culture of sharing successes and learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Working with the GIG leadership team to build a culture of new business and focus on margin
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a Head of Account Management Role
- 5+ years of experience in iGaming industry (Casino and Sports)
- 5+ years of experience in team leadership
- Proven track record of:
- Building Account Management teams in dynamic environments
- On-boarding and successfully managing new client accounts towards business growth
- Tertiary level of education
- Master of Business Administration is a plus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta / Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.