Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
IGC is looking for an enthusiastic product manager to join our growing team and ensure compliance across all areas of the platform. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the road map, and defining the requirements for all things regulated. The successful candidate will have experience in regulated markets, as well as a demonstrable passion for and knowledge of gaming.
What you'll be doing
- Sit at the intersection of business and technology, tasked with ensuring compliance across the entire IGC product portfolio.
- Be a champion of the customer and passionate about improving the iGC experience for B2B and B2C customers.
- Apply your product management skills through the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Help differentiate the iGC product and bring innovation to the offering where possible.
- Keep up to date with the regulated markets, relevant suppliers and ensure IGC is at the forefront of discussions in these areas.
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements as needed.
- Work closely with the legal and compliance team, product managers and the development teams to turn requirements into outstanding, compliant product enhancements.
- Be responsible for feature prioritisation and scope management for all compliance initiatives.
- Engage with all B2B customers as well as regulator stakeholders to fully understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide input into building of the strategic product roadmap for iGC.
- Proven experience in the arena of compliance, particularly in gaming.
- Keen understanding of regulated markets and the marketplace.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Experience interpreting and defining product scope in regulated markets.
- Customer and supplier facing experience.
- In-depth analysis experience and an acute attention to detail.
- Honed strategy planning and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and an ability to exert authority a company structure.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community