Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen.
As a compliance operations agent, you will be responsible for handling responsible gaming cases, queries and determine potential addictive behaviour. You will handle all RG related customer queries escalated by different departments. Most of your time you will be focusing on Interacting with customers that have been classified as high problem gambler risk and carry out risk assessments on customers’ accounts and conduct EDD investigations on customers that pose a higher risk. This role will also involve review and research suspect transactions and report suspicious activity as required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Independently determine potential addictive behaviour and act according to agreed procedures with regards to account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding customers.
- Carefully monitoring of responsible gaming sheet, and interact with customers who have been classified as high risk profile.
- Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues throughout the organisation
- Professional handling of all RG related customer queries escalated by different departments.
- Specialise in the detection and prevention underage and gambling addicted activity.
- Follow up any previously escalated case, issues or customer queries proactively.
- Professional handling of all related customer queries escalated by different departments.
- Handling complaints from regulatory bodies.
- Review and research suspect items and/or transactions and report suspicious activity as required
- Investigates potentially suspicious activity
- Carry out risk assessments on customers’ accounts and conduct EDD investigations on customers that pose a higher risk
- Review EDD documentation for High risk customers
- Perform other related compliance assignments as assigned.
Who are you
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AML best practices
- A good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulation for MGA and the UKGC.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: martina.rudsvik(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.