Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Compliance Officer will be a crucial member of the Legal and Compliance Team which provides support to The Group. You will be assisting in implementing and redefining policies and procedures, ensuring a high level of compliance within multiple regulated jurisdictions. Working closely with the Tech Team providing support in delivering new technologies ensuring The Group remains compliant with upcoming regulatory changes.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the Employer to develop and implement compliance controls with regards to applicable internal and external rules, regulations, company policies and standards, as well as developing such policies and standards.
- Acting as a point of contact between the legal and compliance team and the technology department in matters related to audits and compliance.
- Supporting in or managing various regulatory and statutory audits.
- Supporting in or managing license application and regulatory return processes.
- Provide effective compliance advice, support and internal training across the business
- Suggesting improvements on sites, products, policies and procedures.
- Providing reports to management on a regular basis to keep the company informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Communicating and ensuring our suppliers continuously comply with applicable internal and external rules and regulations and company policies and standards.
- Monitoring and reporting risks and compliance gaps with respect to internal and external regulations.
- Assessing Suspicious Activity Reports, conducting further investigations and reporting to the necessary authorities where required
- Review, manage and resolve customer complaints from regulatory bodies and dispute resolution bodies
- Ensure Responsible Gaming is an integral part of the daily operations in everything, from customer service to marketing and technical enhancements.
- Review and monitor the current responsible gaming programs and the effectiveness of those programs.
Who you are
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team and stakeholders in the wider business is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team’s objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.