Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen.
And this is where you come into the picture.
The Compliance Officer will be a member of the Legal and Compliance Team which provides support to The GiG Games. In this role you will be able to take ownership of license applications as well of certification for each game in all jurisdictions for GiG Games. You will be working on implementing and redefining policies and procedures, ensuring a high level of compliance within multiple regulated jurisdictions, and ensuring GiG Games are compliant with upcoming regulatory changes.
What you'll be doing
- Providing reports to management on a regular basis to keep the company informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Supporting the product development team in respect to ensuring product compliance
- Monitoring and reporting risks and compliance gaps with respect to internal and external regulations.
- Prepare the company for system audits, compliance audits and participate in the said audits.
- Review, manage and resolve customer complaints from regulatory bodies and dispute resolution bodies.
- Review 3rd party provider contracts from game providers
- Reviewing site content to ensure adherence with CAP advertising codes, ASA requirements, and general good marketing conduct.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned as needed by the business.
- Review sites operating under our licences against compliance requirements of countries we already operate in and against those that we will be certified/licenced against.
Who you are
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team and stakeholders in the wider business is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team’s objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: martina.rudsvik(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.