Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As the B2B Support Manager you will be responsible for delivering top-quality support to our clients. You will manage our support, payment processing, 2nd line, and night teams to ensure smooth operations on a 24/7/365 basis.
What you'll be doing
- Work with management to set and implement new procedures
- Update team Confluence/Knowledgebase with team information
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to find improved processes, seeing their implementation through from beginning to end
- Evaluate team performance and ensure the team is contributing to the company strategy
- Optimise productivity and frequently evaluate customer satisfaction
- Monitor attendance and shift coverage/scheduling
- Follow up on sick leave / Approve leave requests in a timely manner
- Conduct 1:1 with 2nd line team members and with Centre Lead
- Ensure the team receives adequate training and refresher sessions on relevant tools/systems
- Identify and resolve conflicts within the team and/or with other teams
- Set personal objectives for the team and facilitate their achievement
- Set team objectives in collaboration with management and ensure they are met
- Ensure the team has the tools they need to do their job effectively
- Respond to Ad hoc requests from management and in emergencies
- Work with management to agree and monitor realistic and relevant team KPIs
- Ensure all SLAs are adhered to
- Produce monthly management report showing all of the relevant team KPI results
- Perform quality assurance tasks to maintain high standards of operations and identify strong areas as well as areas for improvement
Who are you
You tell us. But we normally like collaborative people able to work in a fast moving environment and blend easily within the team. At least 2 years experience managing teams in fast paced environments. Experience in iGaming is a huge advantage. We're looking for someone to lead us into the future, someone with a long term vision and the ability to motivate those around to be the best they can be.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Daily Lunch
- Language Classes
- Yoga and Self-Defence Classes
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.