Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Our accountants are a bunch of uncommonly found number-crunchers. They are outgoing and with an upbeat attitude. They are the people who handle the core accounting responsibilities for all the GiG brands.
What you'll be doing
- Maintaining the Payables ledger and monitoring vendor accounts making sure credit terms are respected.
- Maintaining Balance sheet accounts and reconciliations.
- Maintaining bank accounts and keeping reconciliations up to date.
- Preparation of KPI Reporting.
- Quarterly VAT returns preparation and submissions.
- Assisting in Cost control and spend analysis.
Who you are
- Partly qualified or in the process of obtaining an ACCA qualification
- At least 1 year work experience in a finance department.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.