Improving the industry
We empower our employees to think of ways to make the industry better, for everyone.
We go further than simply adhering to regulations as part of our vision to make iGaming fair and fun for all; we are creating a culture of responsible gaming to ensure compliance, adopt best practice and improve social impact.
- Compliance is at the heart of the business and a cornerstone of the strategy.
- We adopt the best practices of responsible gaming and technical compliance.
- Our Compliance team is responsible for our approach to responsible gambling and anti-money laundering, and is audited by an independent board.
- We have a programme in place to inform and train our people on best practice.
- Our compliance operations and processes are continually audited.
- We use tools such as data analytics to improve detection of adverse gambling behaviours.
Latest Sustainability News
We don’t just believe that iGaming should be fair and fun for all, we believe that life should be...
St. Julian's / Malta – When one of the world’s leading iGaming companies officially inaugurated...
Cristina Niculae, B2B Operations Director at GiG, today told a crowd of attendees in Gibraltar at a...
February marked two special events in GiG's five year history: the founding of GiG Gives, and GiG...