Jobs You Might Also Like
- Vice President / Executive Director - COO / Business Manager...
- Executive Director - Regional Head of Investigations (APAC),...
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Executive Director - Private Healthcare based in Kent
- Executive Director & Head, Process Re-engineering (CoE)
- Executive Director, Asset Management Lawyer, Singapore
View More Jobs in Davis, CA:
- View More Jobs in Davis, CA
- More Executive Director Operations General Manager Jobs in Davis, CA
- More 100K Jobs in Davis, CA
- More Atria Senior Living Group, Inc Jobs in Davis, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Executive Director Operations General Manager Jobs in California
- More 100K Jobs in Davis, CA
- More Atria Senior Living Group, Inc Jobs in California
View Similar Jobs:
Executive Director / Operations / General ManagerAtria Senior Living Group, Inc - Davis, CA
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated operations director to join our team at Atria Covell Gardens in Davis, CA. As a member of Atria’s management team, one of the top performing companies in the rapidly growing Assisted Living industry, you will manage the day to day operations, including full P&L responsibility, of an upscale Assisted Living community.
As Executive Director, you will;
- Plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of operations
- Recruit and train team members
- Supervise employees and create/maintain a highly functioning team environment
- Have direct supervisory responsibility for team members
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure a quality-oriented workforce
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations
- Focus on safety, creating a safe working and living environment
- 3 years operations management experience
- Demonstrated success in census building, revenue generation, staff retention, customer satisfaction and fiscal management
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Atria Senior Living Group is one of the nation's largest providers of senior-living services. With more than 120 retirement and assisted living communities in 27 states, Atria is committed to providing quality care for seniors in an environment that promotes dignity and independence.
Employing approximately 8,500 employees nationwide we are home to more than 14,000 seniors across the country. From coast to coast, Atria communities provide a lifestyle where seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, offering customized levels of assisted living services to accommodate seniors' needs.
Atria's mission is to provide exceptional service for their residents; growth, development and rewards for their employees; and viability for the long term for the company. âœWe strive to enhance lives and exceed expectations every day.â For additional information about Atria, including specifics about our communities, please refer to the support center website at www.atriaseniorliving.com
Atria Senior Living Group, Inc