Summary: Make your Facebook business page as effective as possible by following these simple yet important tips.
Social media is the easiest and most effective way to reach potential customers. Creating and using a Facebook business page will help you reach the public in a less expensive way. In order to be successful at this, you need your business page to be setup in such a way that it attracts viewers and allows them to easily connect with you and your business.
- The timeline cover photo needs to do it all. Use a program to create one that tells who you are, what you do, pictures, and any promos or upcoming events.
- Link your biz Facebook page under “work” on the main Facebook page under the “about” section.
- Do your research to see what other Facebook groups there are out there that would be interested in your business. Trying search on the Facebook search bar “pages liked by fans of…”
- The Facebook algorithm will not show posts are purely promotional. If you post things that are purely promotional, they will be at the bottom of the priority of the News Feed. Make your posts real, personal, of value, and simple. Customers like to see real people with funny quotes and pictures.
- Follow fellow CEO’s business pages and try to like and comment on their posts. Posts are driven by engagement through shares, likes, and comments.
- Set up the rest of your page so that it gets noticed.
- Claim a Facebook vanity URL. Facebook automatically assigns a URL with a bunch of numbers that no one will be able to remember.
- Engage your audience by asking thoughtful and meaningful questions. Having lots of followers “like” your page is important but so is building a relationship with your customers.
- Add apps to your Facebook business page that will benefit your customers.
- Keep up with your Facebook insights to learn about the demographics of your customers, to see who you are reaching, and to see who is talking about you. You will also be able to see the readership numbers on each post to see when your posts are most effective.
Read these posts to learn more about Facebook advertising techniques:
Photo: admor.com.au10 Tips to Improve Your Facebook Business Page by Amanda Griffin